It can be hard to get kids off sugar and maybe you’re even trying to kick the habit yourself. There are plenty of sweet alternatives that not only taste good but are healthy as well. So, throw out all the refined sugar you have at home and try easy recipes like the one below to fulfill your sweet cravings.
- 2 ripe avocados
- 6 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup powdered Swerve Sweetener
- 2 btsp cocoa powder
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp stevia extract
- Dash of salt
- 2 ounces of unsweetened chocolate
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Popsicle molds
- Either using a food processor or a blender, puree avocado until smooth.
- Next, add milk, sweetener, cocoa powder, vanilla extract, stevia extract and salt. Blend on low until the ingredients are mixed well.
- Melt chocolate with coconut oil for 30 seconds in the microwave or until melted.
- Pour melted chocolate with other ingredients in the blender or processor and run on low until the ingredients are well mixed.
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds and freeze for at least three hours. Enjoy!